Wednesday, April 17, 2013

tiiiiiight...s

 thrifted top: Missoni
thrifted skirt: Ann Taylor
shrug: no clue, I've had it forever!

Here is what I wore today! I finally rocked my chevron Missoni for Target top! Such a cute top. I paired it with a brown shrug, black skirt and taupe tights...which leads me to a question: do you ever wear tights or stockings in the spring and summer?? I find myself in a bit of a quandary! The weather is too warm for tights, but I want to maintain my professional look at work.

I think the best solution is to buy some not-so-thick stockings, in light colors, to wear in the springtime. What do you think? Is it ok to go sans stockings at work? I have gone without a few times in the past few weeks, and I feel like I look a little inappropriate for an office job. This may be all in my head, however...If you have any other ideas, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...