Wednesday, May 1, 2013

plants update...


I am not in a totally talkative/typative mood, so I won't say too much. I'm sort of exhausted, because I have been spring cleaning around the apartment! It's spring, so spring cleaning was a natural progression. Who knows, maybe I'll take it one step further and go through my clothes soon and donate some??
 
I won't be donating this dress. It literally works for any occasion: work, weddings, dressed up, dressed down, you name it. Plus, it's super cute. It has a generic brand name so I won't bore you with it.
 
Below I have provided you with a plant update!! They are finally flowering and showing signs of bearing fruit, and by bearing fruit I mean bearing vegetables, unless it's those vegetables that can double as fruits, in which case I have no idea which vegetables double as fruits.


Carrots!!
 


Squash!!!
 

 
Beans!!!! Oh my!!

1 comment:

  1. Finally I am back online! So I can comment again. I love this dress on you. One of my favorites. And your plants look marvelous! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...