Thursday, May 2, 2013

hello mr. anderson...


Above is a detail of a skirt I found on an impromptu Goodwill trip last weekend. It's pattern in the picture below is a little distorted, so luckily I had taken a detail picture so you can see it up close.  
 


thrifted top: Ann Taylor
thrifted skirt: Express
thrifed shoes: Ann Taylor
 
DING DING DING. ENTIRELY THRIFTED OUTFIT ALERT. AS A RESULT, ALL READERS GET TO BE MY FRIEND FOREVER.
 
I wore this outfit as my office said goodbye to our Institutional Research Director. She is retiring!! Congrats to you, Sandy, but we will miss your presence around the office. We celebrated her retirement with a trip to Mike Anderson's.
 


restaurant: Mike Anderson's
 
At Mike Anderson's, I ordered the Seafood Pasta Primavera with cheese sauce (if you go, add the cheese sauce, it's a $1.50 extra, but who currs, totes worth it). Holy shizz, this meal was DELICIOUS. The only problem, and it wasn't much of a problem, was that there were tons of mushrooms. I like mushrooms, but after I eat them I'm never sure if it was a good idea or not. Haha. I ate the leftovers for lunch today. Score. 
 
I would like to say I took this picture, but I stole it off of Instagram because I forgot to take a picture of my meal. This is exactly what I ordered, though, except I got angel hair pasta instead of rotini. Sometimes I am just so excited to eat that I forget about other things like taking pics for my blog.
 

 
My mommy is coming to stay with me tomorrow!! I'll be glad to have another human around the apartment :) . PLUS, we are sure to visit Urban Outfitters. I will probably make a post about my purchases. Gawd I lurv Urban Outfitters.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...